Our Mission: To strengthen, educate and unify the festivals and events industry throughout the Southeast.
The Southeast Festivals & Events Association (SFEA) is a 501 (c) 6 membership based organization. Comprised of festival and event planners, venues, and industry service providers, SFEA was founded in 2009 to strengthen the festival and event industry throughout the southeast United States by hosting educational sessions, networking opportunities, award recognition, and additional events throughout the year; thus allowing for continued professional growth within the festivals and events industry. Membership is open to those in the festivals and events industry as well as those wanting to get their start and learn more about this exciting profession. Secure your membership today!
Monday, February 16, 2015 to Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Embassy Suites Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
2321 Lifestyle Way, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37421 - Room reservations: 1-423-602-5100
· February 16-18, 2015 in Chattanooga, Tennessee
· Educational Sessions
· Exhibitor Showcase
· Award Luncheon spotlighting the BEST events in the Southeast
· Multiple Networking Opportunities
· First-Time Attendee Reception
· Entertainment Booking Opportunities
· Nightly Hospitality Suite: Bring those business cards!
Some of our additional programs include:
- SFEA Annual Conference: Held in February, this three-day conference provides you numerous networking and educational opportunities. Mark your calendar to join us February 16-18, 2015 in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Kaleidoscope Awards: These special accolades acknowledge the highest level of achievement in the festival and event industry. Held in conjunction with the Annual Conference in February.
- One Day Seminars: These one-day workshops, sprinkled through the southeast, assist in keeping your association fresh with the latest technology, marketing and communication trends.
SFEA is a group of professionals who believe in the power of festivals and events to make our community a better place. Please consider joining us and investing in the future success of your business, festival or event.