2014 SFEA Annual Conference
SFEA seeks to encourage professionalism within the festival industry. In order to enable those individuals and organizations that might not otherwise be able to attend professional development seminar and conferences, SFEA is providing individual scholarships to a limited number of deserving applicants to support the payment of such registration fees. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS DECEMBER 1, 2013. Proceeds from the annual conference auction are used to fund the scholarship program. Download 2014 SFEA Conference Scholarship Form Here
Congratulations to our 2013 SFEA Scholarship Recipients for the 10th Annual SFEA Conference!
- Charlene Baker of the Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion in Bristol, Tennessee
- Kendrick Harris of Greensboro Better Hometown in Greensboro, Georgia
- Jordan Osborne of the Robertson County Chamber of Commerce in Springfield, Tennessee
- Kristin Roberson of the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce in Foley, Alabama
2013 STS Marketing College
The Southeast Festivals and Events Association (SFEA) is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for Festival and Event professionals, or those that have interest in the industry, to earn a scholarship in order to attend the Southeast Tourism Society’s Marketing College in Dahlonega, Georgia from Sunday, August 4, 2013 – Friday, August 9, 2013. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 1, 2013. This is a 3-year certification, whereupon the third year, the attendee will receive certification as a Tourism and Marketing Professional with an emphasis in Festivals and Events. Download 2013 Marketing College Scholarship Form Here
Congratulations to our 2012 SFEA Scholarship Recipients for STS Marketing College!
- Jeannetta Hitt, National Banana Pudding Festival in Centerville, TN
- Yvonne Stewart, City of Winchester in Winchester, TN
- Ingrid Varn, Vidalia Area Convention and Visitors Bureau in Vidalia, GA